[Corpora-List] Santa Barbara Corpus of Spoken English...

L Carmichael lesley at u.washington.edu
Wed Oct 8 23:54:07 UTC 2003

Greetings,

If any of you have used the SBCSE, would you please share with me your
choices of software and platform for viewing the transcriptions
time-aligned to the sound files? I'm primarily interested in working with
the corpus in Praat or xwaves. If you've brought the text .trn files into
Praat as a textgrid file or as a tier in xwaves, I'd also be grateful if
you shared any scripting you used to facilitate that.

I'll happily summarize off-list replies and post.

Thank you,
Lesley Carmichael
University of Washington
Linguistics Department