[Corpora-List] error tagging

Eric Atwell eric at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Fri Sep 26 08:41:20 UTC 2003

Belen,
it depends what you mean by "error tagging" - what sorts of errors are
you looking for?  The ISLE Corpus of Italian and german Spoken Learners'
English includes markup of errors in pronunciation and word-stress, see

Atwell, Eric; Howarth, Peter; Souter, Clive. 2003. The ISLE corpus: Italian
and German spoken learner's English. ICAME Journal, vol. 27, pp. 5-18.
(preprint at http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/eric/icamej03.doc )

- the corpus is available on CDs from ELRA, European Language Resources
  Association

Eric Atwell, Leeds University

--
Eric Atwell, Senior Lecturer, Computer Vision and Language research group
Distributed Multimedia Systems MSc Tutor & SOCRATES/JYA Tutor
WWW: http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/eric  EMAIL: eric at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Visit http://www.computingLEEDS.ac.uk - our newsletter for industry