[Corpora-List] BNC online down???

Lee, David dvdlee at umich.edu
Thu Feb 5 17:18:43 UTC 2004

[this mail didn't get through the first time, I think]

I have links to various on-line searchable corpora on my web site, http://devoted.to/corpora, at the bottom of the "Corpora" page (or click on "Freely-accessible, On-line Corpora of English" at the top to jump there). Teachers of ESL/EFL/EAP may find these useful.

David Lee
David YW Lee
dvdlee at umich.edu
Research Fellow, MICASE project
English Language Institute, University of Michigan
TCF Building, 401 E. Liberty, Suite 350, Rm 3140
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104-2298, USA. Tel: +1 734-615-9638 (O)

MICASE web site: http://www.lsa.umich.edu/eli/micase/micase.htm
Corpus-based Linguistics web site: http://devoted.to/corpora