[Corpora-List] Translation & Corpora Conference in Brazil

Stella Tagnin seotagni at usp.br
Sat Feb 7 11:35:31 UTC 2004

Dear Colleagues

We are hosting our III International and IX National Conference on Translation in Fortaleza, in the northeastern state of Ceará (beautiful beaches!!!) on August 30 - September 3, 2004.

One of the thematic sessions will be on Translation and Corpora.  We welcome all papers dealing with any aspects - theoretical, practical, pedagogical - involving the use of corpora in translation.

Deadline for submission is March 15, 2004.

For further details please see

www.abrapt.org.br

Hope to see some of you there!

Best

Stella

Stella E. O. Tagnin
Projeto COMET
FFLCH - Universidade de São Paulo
Av. Prof. Luciano Gualberto, 403 - sala 14
05508-900 - São Paulo - SP
Tel.: 55 11 3091-2929
Fax 55 11 3032-2325
projetocomet at edu.usp.br