[Corpora-List] PICLE learner corpus online search

P. Kaszubski przemka at amu.edu.pl
Wed Feb 11 20:05:19 UTC 2004

[Apologies if you're reading this a second time; it appears that our
server problem kept my previous attempt from getting through]

Dear All,

The Polish subcorpus of the International Corpus of Learner English,
currently at over 330,000 words, is now available for online
searching.
The page

http://elex.amu.edu.pl/~przemka/PICLE_search.php

links to several tools, which are modified versions of mostly perl
scripts, generously provided to me by some of you. I would like to
extend my most heartfelt thanks to: Antonio Ruiz Tinoco,
Adam Przepiórkowski, and Someya Yasumasa for their kindness and
assistance. I am also deeply endebted to some programming colleagues
and
students here at Poznan, in particular Kuba Saternus and Pawel Nowak.
wish to thank them very much at this point as well.

I hope you will enjoy the service same as I do. I hope to continue
expanding it for EFL writing learners' and teachers' sake.

Przemek Kaszubski

=======================================
Dr Przemyslaw Kaszubski
t: +48 61 8293515