[Corpora-List] NLP tools for Portuguese?

jsilva at esoterica.pt jsilva at esoterica.pt
Fri Feb 27 13:48:58 UTC 2004

 Hello,

 I am compiling an overview of existing tools for tagging
Portuguese. I would be grateful if you could help me by
letting me know about sentence chunkers, tokenizers and/or
pos-taggers. I am interested in knowing about the size of
the training data (if any), evaluation figures, evaluation
methods used, type of algorithm/approach (if applicable),
availability status, pointers to papers describing the
tools, etc.
 To avoid e-noise, you can reply directly to me; I'll post
a summary of the contributions.

 Thanks in advance for your help.

 Regards,
 João Silva