[Corpora-List] voiced fricatives and occlusives at the end of the word

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.cis.ru
Thu Jun 24 11:36:59 UTC 2004

Dear Corpora colleagues, summing up the answers about the occurrence of the voiced fricatives and voiced occlusives at the end of the Greek word, I must conclude that they never occur in native Greek words. It seems true also for the Old Greek (Ancient Greek). I am really looking forward to hearing from you all soon again to yutamb at hotmail,com The other e-mail box does not function properly. Thanking all who responded, remain yours truely and cordially indeed Yuri Tambovtsev