[Corpora-List] NLP tools for Portuguese?

Santos Diana Diana.Santos at sintef.no
Mon Mar 1 12:48:41 UTC 2004

Dear João,

At www.linguateca.pt we maintain a catalogue of NLP tools for Portuguese
(Catálogo de ferramentas) as well as a developer's oriented site to actually
get the publicly available ones.

We also maintain a publications catalogue about NLP dealing with Portuguese
(Catálogo de publicações), currently with 742 entries.

One of our main lines of activity is evaluation of Portuguese NLP, and we
maintain a list devoted to this subject (avalia at linguateca.pt) to which I
suggest you subscribe, as well as a reference list on evaluation of
Portuguese tools and systems (see Avaliação conjunta).

I use this opportunity to ask members of this list who have developed
systems that have been applied to Portuguese, and/or have published on this
subject, and who are not yet mentioned in our site to help us enriching the
catalogues above.

Saudações,
Diana
Diana Santos