[Corpora-List] Enquiry about Indonesian corpus

Jelita Asian jelita at cs.rmit.edu.au
Tue Mar 16 00:38:59 UTC 2004

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Jelita Asian and I am a PhD candidate from RMIT
University Australia. I work under supervision of Associate Professor
Hugh Williams and Dr. Saied Tahaghoghi and I attach their email addresses
in the CC list. We are working on Indonesian Information Retrieval and
currently looking for Indonesian corpus. A person from Linguistic Data
Consortium recommend me to contact you to get hold of some Indonesian
corpus. Do you have any Indonesian corpus with you? If not, do you know
who  we can contact to get hold of it?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Jelita