[Corpora-List] Searching for NE annotated portuguese corpora...

Thamar Solorio thamy at inaoep.mx
Tue Sep 7 23:30:58 UTC 2004

Hi!
I've been searching for portuguese corpora annotated with Named
Entities. So far I've only found raw corpora and portals to portuguese
analyzers such as the one from the VISL project, but it is only for
online use and it does not provide NE classification.
So, if anyone knows of an available portuguese corpus  tagged with NE
I'll appreciate if you let me know.

Thanks!

Thamar Solorio
Coord. Ciencias Computacionales
Instituto Nacional de Astrofísica, Óptica y Electrónica
Luis Enrique Erro #1, Tonantzintla, Puebla
México

http://ccc.inaoep.mx/~thamy