[Corpora-List] concordances and semantic contexts and prosody: looking for bibliographical references

P. Kaszubski przemka at amu.edu.pl
Sun Sep 12 21:48:02 UTC 2004

Hi

Hopefully you'll find sth in my online bibliography of corpus
linguistics, now at over 4,100 entries. Anyone paying a visit is
welcome to suggest updates. The current (today's!) version is as
always at:

http://www.staff.amu.edu.pl/~przemka/welcome.html#Corpbibl

Przemek

On 12 Sep 2004 at 7:35, Francesca Bianchi wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm looking for pubblications regarding the analysis of concordances in terms of semantic contexts and prosody, but I've not been able to find a useful bibliography for the moment.
> Does any of you know about papers on this particular topic?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Francesca Bianchi

=======================================
Dr Przemyslaw Kaszubski