[Corpora-List] Corpus bank of English Linguistic Software Applications .

Damon Allen Davison allolex at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 23:15:20 UTC 2004

> I am looking for any information (available online) about
> Corpus bank of English Linguistic Software Applications.

As far as I can tell it doesn't exist; it makes more sense as in lower
case. The people who posted the original notice you're referring to
(i.e. corpus expert for Romanian volunteer work) weren't exactly
knowledgeable about the topic, since they were just the
intermediaries.  I've had a look at the original documentation the
company sent out and can't really tell what they're looking for.

Regards,

Damon

--

Damon Allen Davison