[Corpora-List] java API to wordnet

Piao, Songlin s.piao at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Apr 8 15:40:38 UTC 2005

I am using JWNL (wordnet Java API), and found it is very convenient to link/embed it into other tools (if you are using java). It is a bit slower, but if the speed is not so vital for your work, particularly if you do not check every word in large texts, it serves the purpose very well.

For version JWNL 1.3, see http://sourceforge.net/projects/jwordnet/

Dr. Scott Songlin Piao
UCREL
Computing Department