[Corpora-List] literature on scientific corpora

Dimitri della Faille dimitridf at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 03:41:13 UTC 2005

Hello,

I am working on three corpora from social sciences composed of thesis titles and
scientific journal abstracts. I have yet to find substantial literature on the
subject. I would really appreciate if anyone on the list could help me find
literature on similar studies done on social sciences corpora or more general work
done on corpora from other fields of science.

Thank you in advance!

Dimitri