[Corpora-List] Guidance Needed for Corpus Building

Gregor Erbach gor at acm.org
Wed Apr 13 05:59:04 UTC 2005

Daniel,
a relevant initiative is OLAC, the Open Language Archives Community, "an
international partnership of institutions and individuals who are creating a
worldwide virtual library of language resources by: (i) developing consensus on
best current practice for the digital archiving of language resources, and (ii)
developing a network of interoperating repositories and services for housing
and accessing such resources". The website is located at
http://www.language-archives.org/

regards,

   Gregor

Dr. Gregor Erbach                     http://purl.org/net/gregor/