[Corpora-List] Collocations

Ute Römer ute.roemer at anglistik.uni-hannover.de
Thu Apr 14 06:58:59 UTC 2005

Dear Teresa,

You may want to have a look at Nadja Nesselhauf's excellent research
monograph on "Collocations in a Learner Corpus", recently published with
Benjamins (see
http://www.benjamins.com/cgi-bin/t_bookview.cgi?bookid=SCL%2014).

There is also an upcoming conference on phraseology that might be of
interest for you, taking place in Louvain-la-Neuve in October:
http://cecl.fltr.ucl.ac.be/PHRASEO/phraseology2005.html.

Best wishes... Ute

Ute Römer
English Department