[Corpora-List] ICE Philippines corpus: Update

Gerald Nelson uclegan at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Apr 28 09:36:47 UTC 2005

Dear All,

The ICE Philippines corpus, which I began distributing last year, lacked 12
of the requisite 500 texts. I'm glad to say that these have now been
collected, and have been added to the original download.

If you have downloaded the earlier version, and want the new one, please go
to http://www.ucl.ac.uk/english-usage/ice/download/index.htm. The same
password as before will unlock the download. If you have forgotten your
password, email me.

If you have not previously downloaded the corpus, you must first sign the
Licence Agreement (from the same webpage as above) and send it to me at the
address below. You will then receive the password by email.

Best wishes,

Dr Gerald Nelson
Department of English Language & Literature
University College London
Gower St
London WC1E 6BT
UK