[Corpora-List] semantic tagging

Aleem Hossain A.Hossain at cs.bham.ac.uk
Fri Apr 29 10:15:53 UTC 2005

Dear all,

Thanks for the replies on this so far.  I'll collate all the responses and
post a summary once the thread dries-up a bit.

Inevitably, I haven't had chance to peruse all the contributions that have
come may way as of yet, but I think what I'm actually after is methods for
automatically assigning semantic types (I guess this is likely to be
ontology-driven) so that I can populate lexical sets.

That said, the stuff on semantic role labelling is bound to be useful for
my purposes too.

Thanks for your help so far,
Cheers,

--