[Corpora-List] Workshop on Anaphora Resolution: Registration

Christer.Johansson at lili.uib.no Christer.Johansson at lili.uib.no
Fri Aug 5 03:53:03 UTC 2005

Apologies for wide distribution.

Registration for the Workshop on Anaphora Resolution has had a technical mishap.
Mail has stopped to be sent from our automatic form, possibly because of a
changed policy on automatic mail on the server. see http://bredt.uib.no

   If you have registered online, you may have gotten an automatic confirmation,
but it has most likely not reached us. Since our website has had about 300
unique hits the last two months, there might be many more participants.

If you are interested in participating and haven’t received a personal
confirmation, please mail us the following information as soon as possible,
to email: war at uib.no  Please, make the subject line "Registration"

Name
Affiliation
Email
Any dietary preferences (e.g. vegetarian/ allergic to seafood, allergic to
chicken, etc)

Student / non-student

Indicate if you want to share a room, and if so any preferences for sharing.
We will try to pair up candidates who are willing to share.

Also, please indicate if you can meet us at the Bergen Railway Station at 8.20
on the 28th.

We will try our best to reserve rooms for all interested.
When you have registered we will send you a confirmation, and further
information to your personal email.