[Corpora-List] Extracting only editorial content from a HTML page

Copperman, Max Max.Copperman at knova.com
Tue Aug 9 20:59:01 UTC 2005

Take this warning seriously.  Tidy is designed as an HTML checker, and
its ability to outputs content sans JSP and tags is a side benefit.
Because it is an HTML checker, it will refuse to output the content if
the HTML is bad (or if Tidy hasn't caught up to some new HTML idiom).

We used to use Tidy for this purpose and no longer do.

Max Copperman
Knova Software, Inc.