[Corpora-List] Stubbs' analogy?

Xiao, Zhonghua z.xiao at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Dec 13 21:27:48 UTC 2005

Xiaotian,

You might wish to check the following references:

Stubbs, Michael. 1996. Text and Corpus Analysis. Oxford: Blackwell. (p.231)

Stubbs, Michael. 1999. 'Society, education and language: the last 2,000 (and the next 20?) years of language teaching'. Plenary lecture given at the 32nd Annual Meeting of the British Association for Applied Linguistics. University of Edinburgh. September 1999.

Best,

Richard