[Corpora-List] open-source program tranforming xml tags

Keith Herold keith.herold at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 16:30:30 UTC 2005

For C, check out libxml2 and libxslt from http://www.xmlsoft.org .

--Keith

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 00:59:17 -0000, Mark Chappell
<MARKCHAPPELL at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> Hind/Lou,
>
> It's worth investigating what the Microsoft Office suite has to offer in the
> way of XML/XML tag processing, too
>
> Mark C

- Ever notice how 'big' isn't, compared to 'small'?

- Sounds like a Wookie; acts like mad cow.

- I'm not a professional; I just get paid to do this.

- Rules for programming:
   1.  Get it working, right?
   2.  Get it working right.

- Things I've learned about multithreaded programming:

    123...   PPArrvooottieedcc ttm  ueelvvteeirrtyyhtt
rhheiianndgge  dwi hnpi rctohhg eri aslm omscitanalgt
 iowcbh,je engceltvo ebwrah lip,co hso srci abonlt ehb
.ee^Nr waicscee snsoetd  'aotb jtehcet -slaomcea lt'il
m^Ne from two or more threads