[Corpora-List] Positive/commentatory and negative/derogatory subjective in textual report

Shlomo Argamon argamon at iit.edu
Fri Jun 10 13:32:12 UTC 2005

This sort of problem has been termed "sentiment analysis", and a number
of papers have appeared in recent ACLs as well as a AAAI Spring
Symposium last March (2004).  Also see the yahoo group SentimentAI
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SentimentAI/) for more information.

	-Shlomo-

Shlomo Argamon, Associate Professor
Department of Computer Science