[Corpora-List] ICE Philippines corpus: New download fixed

Gerald Nelson uclegan at ucl.ac.uk
Tue May 3 10:14:21 UTC 2005

Dear All,

Following my earlier messages, I'm glad to report that the problem with the
new ICE Philippines corpus download has been fixed. Sorry for the
inconvenience, and thanks to those eagle-eyed downloaders who spotted the
error.

The new, complete version of the corpus is now available for download from
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/english-usage/ice/download/index.htm.
If you have downloaded the earlier version, and want the new one, use the
same password as before. If you have forgotten your password, just email me.

If you have not previously downloaded the corpus, you must first sign the
Licence Agreement (from the same webpage as above) and send it to me at the
address below. You will then receive the password by email.

Best wishes,

Dr Gerald Nelson
Department of English Language & Literature
University College London
Gower St
London WC1E 6BT
UK