[Corpora-List] Request for updated/new ICAME material

Knut Hofland knut at aksis.uib.no
Mon May 9 12:46:20 UTC 2005

I am working on an updated version of the ICAME (International Computer
Archive of Modern and Medieval Corpora) material. For info on the current
version see:

http://gandalf.aksis.uib.no/icame/cd/

If you have made annotations to the material (POS-tagging, treebanks,
semantic tagging etc.) or if you have made conversions to other formats
(XML, Corpus WorkBench, pure text format) please contact me.

I would also like to get in touch with anyone who has a small- or
medium-sized English corpus (written, spoken or historical) ready for
distribution. The texts must have been cleared for copyright. The texts
are distributed for non-commercial use, based on a signed agreement from
the user.

Knut Hofland
AKSIS/UNIFOB
University of Bergen