[Corpora-List] Corpus of academic German?

paul.mcnamee at jhuapl.edu paul.mcnamee at jhuapl.edu
Mon May 9 16:21:59 UTC 2005

The CLEF (Cross-Language Evaluation Forum) workshops have developed
a social-sciences collection called GIRT which contains about
300,000 German articles.

You can learn more about GIRT (and CLEF) at:
 	http://www.clef-campaign.org/

The coordinator for GIRT is Michael Kluck of IZ Bonn.

- Paul McNamee

Research and Technology Development Center
Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab
11100 Johns Hopkins Road
Laurel MD  20723-6099   USA
Email: paul.mcnamee at jhuapl.edu