[Corpora-List] Does anybody know a classified faq collection?

D Elliott debe at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Tue May 17 09:58:25 UTC 2005

Further to Eric Atwell's suggestion, I am also not aware of any FAQ
collection classified according to your preferred semantic classes, but
for my research into MT evaluation, I used texts from the Internet FAQ
Archives at:

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/

Here you'll find an enormous number of FAQs listed by topic - A-Z. I used
text from the site to create a million word corpus of FAQs on computer
software. But you'll also find anything from boats to bicycles, fashion to
fetishes, tattoos to textiles.

Debbie
(Thanks to Andy Roberts - also at Leeds - who directed me to this site)

Debbie Elliott
Computer Vision and Language Research Group,
School of Computing,
University of Leeds,
Leeds LS2 9JT
United Kingdom.