[Corpora-List] SUMMARY portuguese tagger

Stoia Laura stoia_laura at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 17:22:42 UTC 2005

Hi everybody! Sorry for the delay, I had a homework
due yesterday :)
Thanks to all the people that reply,  and following is
a summary :

Tony Berber Sardinha recommended
             http://lael.pucsp.br/corpora
(can be downloaded or use online)

António Branco recommended
             http://lxsuite.di.fc.ul.pt
 (can be used online)

Marcelo Módolo pointed me to a corpus of historical
portuguese which also has parsed/tagged portions :

              http://www.ime.usp.br/~tycho/corpus/
and also to a web site where, between other language
resources, there is also a parser:
               http://visl.sdu.dk/
(Also Eckhard Bick recommended the previous link.)

Elisabete Ranchhod and Nuno Seco recommended:
               http://www.linguateca.pt/
a site with a lot of resources for portuguese.

Stella Tagnin mentioned the following link
               http://www.nilc.icmc.usp.br/lacioweb
with more language tools for portuguese  and  3
taggers available to use online after free
registration (MXPOST,TreeTagger,Brill).

   I hope I didn't forgot anything. Thanks again,
      Laura