[Corpora-List] Q: morpheme lexicons on WWW?

Viktor Pekar v.pekar at wlv.ac.uk
Tue Oct 4 16:49:03 UTC 2005

Dear Eric,

Here is "A Dictionary of Prefixes, Suffixes, and Combining Forms from
Webster's Third New International Dictionary":

http://www.spellingbee.com/pre_suf_comb.pdf

from which you can extract English prefixes, suffixes, and "combining forms"
(morphemes frequently used to modify other roots like allo-, omni-).

Best regards,

Viktor