[Corpora-List] Tagged Corpus of Old Norse

Tom Emerson tree at basistech.com
Wed Oct 12 21:18:43 UTC 2005

YANAGI Tomohiro writes:
> I'm looking for a tagged (or parsed) corpus of Old Norse. Could
> anyone tell me whether it is available, and if available, how I can
> get it?

I haven't seen any that have been tagged (would be interested in
seeing them), but you can find several Old Norse texts from Gordon's
Introduction to Old Norse here:

http://www.ling.upenn.edu/~kurisuto/germanic/oi_gordon_taylor_corpus.html

What level of tagging are you looking for?

    -tree

Software Architect                                 http://www.basistech.com
 "You can't fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal." (W.S.B.)