[Corpora-List] Spanish corpus

Eckhard Bick eckhard.bick at mail.dk
Sat Oct 15 09:33:30 UTC 2005

Hello,

I have an annotated version of the Spanish part of the Europarl corpus
(some 27 million words) online searchable at http://corp.hum.sdu.dk
(round Spanish flag). It covers syntactic function as well as
morphology. For tag based searches, use the refine button for menu
choices (or use "cqp-speak"). Besides, if you find a corpus meeting your
requirements, but without annotation, I could annotate it for you (with
the PALAVRAS-HIS tagger/parser) in a kind of joint venture.

Best regards,
Eckhard Bick

--
Eckhard Bick,