[Corpora-List] Spanish corpus

Carlos Rodriguez crodriguezp at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 15:46:01 UTC 2005

Hi,

There is a nice corpus (not extremely big, but very complete) CLIC-TALP,
for which, in addition to morphology pretty soon there will also be
syntactic and semantic treebanks.
See: http://clic.fil.ub.es/
I have also created python interfases compatible with the Natural
Language Toolkit to use Spanish and Catalan corpora with that platform
modules, if you want to create your own research scripts. You can find
them at:
http://turing.iimas.unam.mx/NLTK/

Best,

--
Carlos Rodríguez Penagos

Center for Genomic Sciences
CRodriguezP at ccg.unam.mx
CRodriguezP at turing.iimas.unam.mx
Instituto de Investigaciones en Matemáticas Aplicadas y en Sistemas
http://turing.iimas.unam.mx/~crodriguezp/
UNAM National Autonomous University, México