[Corpora-List] Information about TLT05

Montserrat Civit mcivit at ub.edu
Thu Oct 20 11:11:41 UTC 2005

Dear all,

We are happy to announce that the The Fourth Workshop on Treebanks and
Linguistic Theories 2005' web page is ready. Full details of the conference,
including the program, registration, accommodation and how to get to the
venue  can be found at http://clic.fil.ub.es/personal/civit/tlt05cfp.html.

The Fourth Workshop on Treebanks and Linguistic Theories 2005 will take place
on 9-10 December 2005 in Barcelona (Spain).

The topics of interest of the workshop are those relevant to treebanks and
linguistic theories, including but not limited to:

    design principles and annotation schemes for treebanks;
    applications of treebanks in acquiring linguistic knowledge and NLP;
    the role of linguistic theories in treebank development;
    treebanks as a basis for linguistic research;
    semantically annotated treebanks;
    evaluation of treebanks;
    tools for creation and management of treebanks;
    standards for treebanks.

The conference is supported by the University of Barcelona and SEPLN Sociedad
Española para el Procesamiento del Lenguaje Natural  (Spanish Association for
Natural Language Processing).

There are special rates offered to students.

If you are in or around Barcelona / in or around Spain, please do not hesitate
to join us. Everyone welcome!

For more information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Montserrat Civit Torruella
CLiC Centre de Llenguatge i Computació (UB)
Edifici Florensa
C/ Adolf Florensa s/n
08028 Barcelona
mailto: civit at thera-clic.com