[Corpora-List] Engineer/Research position at Knova Software, Inc.

Copperman, Max Max.Copperman at knova.com
Mon Oct 31 23:57:35 UTC 2005

Advanced Technology Engineer/Researcher

Knova Software creates powerful knowledge management applications used
by high-powered companies including AOL, Microsoft, Ford, and Merrill
Lynch. Our applications are built on a state-of-the-art knowledge
platform that includes deep, patented knowledge representation,
categorization, information retrieval, and machine learning
technologies.

We are looking for an engineer to join our Advanced Technology Group.
The right candidate will have excellent problem-solving and research
skills, expertise in C++, Java, and/or Perl, and a background in
AI-related areas such as text classification, information retrieval,
natural language processing, knowledge representation, and statistical
machine learning. We are looking for a talented, experienced individual
who can innovate in these areas and wants to make production quality
versions of their innovations to put in the hands of users.  We're
looking for candidates with profiles like the following:
*	Ph.D. computer science, computational linguistics, or related
field, with AI emphasis
*	MS in computer science, computational linguistics or related
field, with AI emphasis and 3 years software development experience
*	BS in computer science or related field and 5 years software
development experience on commercial software products that include
machine learning, information retrieval, search, natural language
processing, or automated classification algorithms.
This is a full time, permanent position that includes a competitive
compensation and benefits package.

Interested parties should contact:

Max Copperman
Sr. Director, Advanced Technology