[Corpora-List] Pragmatic annotations

Martin Wynne martin.wynne at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Sep 5 09:06:17 UTC 2005

Dear Victoria,

The following paper has a short section on pragmatic annotation,
focussing on speech acts:

'Further levels of annotation' by Geoffrey Leech, Tony McEnery and
Martin Wynne, in Corpus Annotation, edited by Roger Garside, Geoffrey
Leech and Anthony McEnery, Longman, Harlow, 2005.

Best wishes,
Martin

--
Martin Wynne