[Corpora-List] SIL & MSLL references

geoffrey.williams geoffrey.williams at wanadoo.fr
Sat Sep 10 08:51:51 UTC 2005

Many thanks to Stephen, Denis, Stefano, Jeremy and Jim for their rapid response.

Studies in Linguistics I should have guessed, MSLL is a bit more obscure. I could guess Language, but Modern Studies in Linguistics and Language ought to get me where I need to be. I'll pass this on to our librarian on monday.

Maybe that this just shows that in using abbreviations which are unnecessarily giving extra work to our librarians and archivist as, as time goes by, some of our published bibiographies will become more obscure. I shall have to be more careful when I shorthand IJL and IJCL.

Best

Geoffrey