[Corpora-List] Re: SIL & MSLL references

FIDELHOLTZ_DOOCHIN_JAMES_LAWRENCE jfidel at siu.buap.mx
Sun Sep 11 05:52:32 UTC 2005

Mark P. Line escribió:

> geoffrey.williams wrote:
>> Many thanks to Stephen, Denis, Stefano, Jeremy and Jim for their rapid
>> response.
>>
>> Studies in Linguistics I should have guessed, MSLL is a bit more obscure.
>> I could guess Language, but Modern Studies in Linguistics and Language
>> ought to get me where I need to be. I'll pass this on to our librarian on
>> monday.
>

> What is "Modern Studies in Linguistics and Language"? A google search
> produces nothing at all.

I think someone already pointed out that it stands for 'Monograph Series on
Languages and Linguistics' (though it wasn't me, but they were right).  I
just checked this on Google, and Dean Alatis's CV from Georgetown U. (where
those conferences take [that is, took] place) substantiates the title.

Jim

> -- Mark
>
> Mark P. Line
> Polymathix
> San Antonio, TX

James L. Fidelholtz
Posgrado en Ciencias del Lenguaje, ICSyH
Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla     MÉXICO