[Corpora-List] large searchable corpora of Russian?

Roger Levy rlevy at inf.ed.ac.uk
Mon Sep 26 11:52:39 UTC 2005

I've been looking recently for online corpora of modern Russian.  Both
syntactically annotated corpora (of any size) and large unannotated
corpora would be of interest.

So far the best resources I've found are the Russian corpora in
Tuebingen:

  http://www.sfb441.uni-tuebingen.de/b1/en/korpora.html

and the National Corpus of the Russian Language:

  http://ruscorpora.ru/

Neither of these corpora seems to be downloadable in its totality, but
at least they are searchable through Web interfaces.

Does anyone have any other recommendations?  (Feel free to respond to
me individually and I will post a summary.)

Many thanks,

Roger Levy
School of Informatics
University of Edinburgh