[Corpora-List] French word list

Martin Reynaert reynaert at uvt.nl
Mon Apr 3 17:50:58 UTC 2006

Hi,

The Ispell French dictionary might be such a resource. If you want/need
more than the dictionary word forms, Ispell has an option to expand the
dictionary into the morphologically valid forms (as they are specified
in the specific dictionary). How to to that is described in its man pages.

Martin Reynaert
Induction of Linguistic Knowledge
Tilburg University
The Netherlands