[Corpora-List] corpora of medical discourse?

Federica Barbieri Federica.Barbieri at NAU.EDU
Fri Jun 2 05:42:35 UTC 2006

Dear colleagues,

Dr. Jim Wilce, professor of Anthropology here at NAU, is interested in corpora
of medical discourse, and has asked me to post the following query:

"Is there a corpus of HISTORIC (e.g. late 18th through very early 20th
century) medical and/or psychiatric discourse, including charts, grand rounds,
and the like?"

Any help with this will be much appreciated and I will post a list of results
if there is interest.

Best,

Federica

*****************