[Corpora-List] German names, surnames and geonames

Holger Wunsch wunsch at sfs.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Jun 6 07:36:00 UTC 2006

Hi Slava,

you might want to have a look at the database of Local Administrative
Units that is maintained by the European Commission. It contains lists
of names of places of most of the EU countries, among them Germany. It
seems to be very well maintained, and can easily be converted to any
file format.

Here is the URL: http://ec.europa.eu/comm/eurostat/ramon/nuts/lau_en.html

Regards,
Holger

--
Holger Wunsch

Collaborative Research Centre 441, Project A1
University of Tuebingen
Wilhelmstr. 19 / 3.23
72074 Tuebingen
Germany