[Corpora-List] learner corpora

belendb at ujaen.es belendb at ujaen.es
Wed Jun 21 11:47:40 UTC 2006

Dear Corpora Listers,

I am reviewing the publications on learner corpora for my PhD Dissertation
and I was wondering if any of you knew of any learner corpus which is
being compiled at the moment (I am mostly interested in longitudinal
written learner corpora of English as a Foreign Language, but information
on any other learner corpora is more than welcome!). I think I am familiar
with the ones whose results have been published, but I am sure that there
are more learner corpora which are being compiled, error-tagged, etc. at
the moment.

Thank you very much in advance!!

Belén

Maria Belen Diez Bedmar