[Corpora-List] does anyone know a good aligned sentence indexer

Michiel Kamermans mkamerma at science.uva.nl
Sat Mar 11 22:29:22 UTC 2006

Hello all,

would any of you know a good aligned sentence indexer, where good should
be read as "has to work without neededing a day of dependency installs
*and* have proper documentation"; I found giza++ so horribly lacking in
the second department that I cannot effectively work with it.

Are there any other packages out there that people know of for indexing
aligned sentences in terms of their language model and mapping models?
(preferably without imposing predefined statistical models on them, I
want the ground truths, not derivatives)

regads,

--
Michiel Kamermans