[Corpora-List] A problem in WordSmith Tools 4

Ziwei Huang aexzh1 at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Mar 15 21:12:36 UTC 2006

Hello, I have a problem in using WordSmith 4 and am wondering whether someone can kindly help me with that:

Everytime after a node word being searched in the whole BNC corpus, it shows fine firstly in the concordance display, but when I try to expand the concordance line, it either changes into some unreadable message, or it just seems to jump to other irrelevant co-text and I lose the node word!

It is really annoying and I really hope someome can give me some useful tips on this.

Many thanks!

Mimi H