[Corpora-List] Graded reading materials

xing xingfukun at tom.com
Wed Mar 29 07:11:23 UTC 2006

Dear All
		I am studying on the readability of English discourses based on the theory of information. Now I have developed a program which can distinguish English texts from different difficulty levels. Now my puzzle is how to get enough graded English texts to test my result. I have collected some materials such as TOEFL reading materials to test the result. But the amount is not big enough. I hope I can get more English reading materials which have been graded by people. The materials can be English examination materials,course books,stories, novels, news or anything. The broader the better.
		Thanks in advance!

        xing
        xingfukun at tom.com
          2006-03-29