[Corpora-List] corpus material

S. Abrecht S.Abrecht at student.ru.nl
Wed Mar 29 12:01:42 UTC 2006

Dear Sir/Madame,

I'm a student of the English language at the Radboud University in Nijmegen, Netherlands. I attended a course which was called "Syntactical Language Variation" and to finish this seminar I have to write an essay. I chose the topic  "Past tense usage with indefinite past time reference. BrE vs. AmE over the past 30 years." Due to the fact that I'm very interested in Canadian English I talked to my professor and asked him whether I could include it and he gave me your email address to ask for corpus material of Canadian English. The material should be comparable to the texts of Brown, Lob, Frown and Flob.

I would very much appreciate it if you answered soon and I want to thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Sabrina Abrecht