[Corpora-List] Request: How to unsubscribe

anastasia anastasiay at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 11:25:45 UTC 2006

The CORPORA list is open for information and questions about text
corpora such as availability, aspects of compiling and using corpora,
software, tagging, parsing, bibliography, conferences etc.

I hope that you will be able to share information, questions, answers,
programs etc. with the other members on the list.

You may send conference and book announcements RELEVANT TO CORPORA,
but please keep them SHORT and TEXT ONLY and give reference to a URL
giving the full announcement. If you don't have access to a web-server,
you may place documents on the Corpora site by contacting
corpora-request at uib.no.

Only messages from members will automatic be sent to the list members.
Messages from others (and this includes members who have changed their
address since subscription) will be held in queue for approval by the
list owner. Don't resend the message. It is possible to be be put on
the alias list, so you can send messages from several addresses without
approval, contact corpora-request.

When you get a new e-mail address, please inform the list owner about
this (giving also your old address).

BEFORE you send a question to the list, please visit
torvald.aksis.uib.no/corpora/ to see if you can get the information by

a) following some of the links there (how to get texts and word lists etc.)
b) reading old messages on the list
c) searching the archive of old messages

SUBSCRIPTION
spamming incidents.

UNSUBSCRIPTION

HELP
====

To get the help file for the Majordomo system, send the single line

   help

to the address MAJORDOMO at UIB.NO

ADDRESSES
=========

MAJORDOMO at UIB.NO        For subscribe/unsubscribe messages.

CORPORA at UIB.NO          For messages to EVERYBODY ON THE LIST
                       DO NOT USE THIS ADDRESS FOR ADM. MESSAGES!
                       At the moment only members can send messages
                       direct the list.

CORPORA-REQUEST at UIB.NO  For adm. messages
                       Use this address if you have problems with the
                       automatic system for unsubscription.

The list will be archived at: http://torvald.aksis.uib.no/corpora/

Some information on corpora is found at
http://torvald.aksis.uib.no/icame.html

Questions about these services can be directed to:

Knut Hofland (knut.hofland at aksis.uib.no)
Aksis, UNIFOB,
(University of Bergen),
Allegaten 27,