[Corpora-List] BILINGUAL PARALLEL CORPORA

Alexandre Rafalovitch arafalov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 16:09:23 UTC 2006

This page might help a bit:
http://www.cs.unt.edu/~rada/wa/

Unfortunately, when I (briefly) needed to do some alignment, the tools
I looked at did not do the trick for my needs. What I wanted was to
load two texts, run the automated alignment on them and then manually
adjust result. It would have been also nice to only do the automatic
alignment between chosen sections iteratively. I am not sure how well
that matched to normal workflows (probably not too well).

Regards,
   Alex.