[Corpora-List] Auto-generation and how to spot it

Alexandre Rafalovitch arafalov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 16:20:38 UTC 2006

I have seen the spam server to send an email and then send a 'reply'
to that message. The reasoning here I think that mail agent may let
through a message that is a reply to something user might be involved
in.

But I haven't seen SPAM email quoting you yet. Now that I think of it,
it might actually be possible, but I am not explaining how on a public
mailing list.

Regards,
   Alex.