[Corpora-List] corpus of german spoken language

Kathrin Gutmann Kathrin-Gutmann at gmx.net
Tue Nov 21 10:42:16 UTC 2006

Dear list members,

I'm studying german linguistics at Humboldt University Berlin. For my master thesis I'm looking for a corpus of german spoken language. I'm planning to research the question if there is an influence of gender on text production respectively on the structure of a text. I would just need the transcriptions of narrative, instructive and/or argumentative monologues. It would be great to have sociodemographic annotation (gender, age, etc of the speaker) for the data.

I would be glad to receive references for such corpora or any other hints or comments on the subject.

Thank you in advance.

Kathrin Gutmann